Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Why is it called Labor Day again?

For Labor Day, we were invited by the Hexburg's to a BBQ. We enjoyed swimming, ping-pong, eating delicious food, and the company of friends and family.


Watch out seamen...the sirens are in full effect.


"I'm gunna shoot it. I'm gunna shoot it."


Here Sara and I are getting ready to beat Levi and Grant in a ping-pong match. Our strategy? Distraction. It works every time.

We be grubbin'

And Kelly be gluggin' and Lori be gabbin'...
and Tom and Cinnamon be grinnin'

and the group be gatherin'...
(okay, that's enough)
Right on Levi! Hangin with the big dogs.

Dynamic duo number one
Dynamic duo number one, too.








1 comment:

My Homestead said...

Welcome to the blogging world it's so fun! I added your blog to my blogging friends list.