Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Musical Me


Actually, I'm not musical but I just have some music on my mind! First of all, I have to say that my favorite part of Micheal Jackson's Memorial (yes, I watched it, I figured it was part of history) was John Mayer's contribution. I loved the song he played first of all, and I thought it was appropriate he didn't sing.



Next, one of the songs I'm really loving lately is Electric Feel by MGMT which has such a good, kinda 80's beat/feel to it.

That is all I feel I need to say about music right now.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

L-O-V-E MGMT...so glad you have heard of them. My fave is the song Kids.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a baby boy! That is so exciting! I agree with your mom, dressing boys is so much fun. A woman that Mike works with told me once that you dress your boys the way you wish your husband would dress and even though Mike is a great dresser, I have to admit that I put things on Zac that Mike would never wear for one reason or another. Ex: pink shirt or plaid shorts. Anyway, you will have a blast and I am just so happy for Grant and you! Send me your address when you get a chance via email so that I can send you a baby boy gift!

PS. thanks for writing that post about PCOS, I am passing on the info to a friend of mine that struggles with that same condition.

trueblue said...

tom checked out this cd a while back when we went to the library. lately i don't even look at the cd's he checks out 'cause it's always a bunch of groups i've never heard of, but i do remember a MGMT cd in the bunch... funny!(remember bad brains ha ha)

Anonymous said...

I'm Suprised you didn't list young love Cal.