Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Check It Out This


While checking out websites trying to find inspiration for a Nursery (when we have one), I have come across some of the best stuff. I can't believe the talent that some people have and the creativity! It's so inspiring. And all the fun blogs. It's a whole new baby world! Pictured above is one of the things I love. I'm so down with this wallpaper that doubles as picture frames. I love the idea of adding children's art and pictures with a bunch of color and the contrast against the black and white. This would be so much fun! I found it here at Spearmint Baby. They also have this post featuring the cutest wallpaper (I love the one with the clocks too). I also have fallen in love with this art by Blanca Gomez.


I have found that I am really feeling the Vintage European look which can totally be combined with a modern look for some eclectic style. Another item I liked (found at Shawn and Frank)...


For those of you expecting a child, those of you who already have a child, or those of you who just appreciate art (most of the stuff can be used in the house just in general), check out some of these websites (I have a link to all of them I'm referring to over on the left side column under Babystuff, but if you know of other great sites, feel free to let me know about them. You have to remember I'm new at this :) They are so fun!

4 comments:

Sjauna said...

You should maybe check out persimmon and pink on etsy (I don't know how to do links on comments, so you'll have to search it). She has some super cute modern looking religious prints that I would love, but they don't quite fit into my scheme.

Hizzeather said...

Have you seen Twig & Thistle? It seems like your style. :)

http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/

Proudfeet said...

So so cute!

Nichelle Jensen said...

i wish you were around to work out with too! and i wish you were around me so i could be munching on all of your sugar free candy! j/k that stuff tears me up...i will look those songs up, and i will need you to give me some more cause i like your music:)