Friday, October 24, 2008

My LIfe's Soundtrack

"...D to the I to the A to the M, O to the N to the D to the Pearls of Love..."

What does this even mean? I don't know, I don't know if Prince even knows. All I know is that I used to love the song in 5th grade and it gets stuck in my head all these years later in 20th grade. Sometimes I wake up with it in my head. Weird!

PS. I wish they had a music note button so I could press it and you would all know the part in quotes is supposed to be sung. It would be so fun if we could just put to song what we are expressing by applying musical notes to what we want when we're typing. It would make the "My Life's Soundtrack" posts a lot easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having a soundtrack for your life would be nice, but it would really stink if you had a crappy DJ.